The KEBA BALLSTUD has been developed to withstand extremely high loads and can be set fully-automatically in a progressive tool or transfer tool. Thus, the downstream operation for the orbital riveting of the ball stud is eliminated providing high-cost savings in return.
The KEBA BALLSTUD can also be set in very narrow sheets as it only requires minimum space. It is very similar to a standard ball stud, but is a lot cheaper in terms of assembly.
- High-cost savings
- Fully-automatic processing
- Geometry similar to standard ball studs
- Minimum space requirements
- Suitable for large sheet thickness ranges
- Customized geometries available
- Preservation of the sheet stability due to small pilot holes
Improvements on the current state-of-the-art technology with BALLSTUD can be inserted during the manufacturing of the body sheet metal. The downstream operation is thus completely eliminated oering potentially high-cost savings
- Reduced logistics costs due to the elimination of in-plant transportation between production stages
- Reduced staff and related costs due to the elimination of a downstream operation
- Low space requirements (no downstream system is required)
- Shorter processing times and lower capital commitment
- Lessened warehousing and related costs