DIN 7500 S-Point
are designed to deliver cost-effective optimal joint performance for thin sheet metal applications.
Tapered Thread Under Head
- Maintains full thread major diameter immediate to the surface
- Material extruded by the screw is absorbed while the under-head contact area is increased allowing for enhanced thread engagement and resistance to stripping
- Provides easy entry into small holes with self-extrusion of the sheet metal as well as increase resistance to stripping
- Provides resistance to loosening caused by vibration.
- Available with all Drive System
- Significantly extends tool life
- Ideal drive system for maximum torque transfer