High Performance Anti-Loosening Bolt
- Achieve powerful anti-loosening performance by applying normal tightening
- Accomplish downsizing with enhanced axial force and increased fatigue strength
- Dramatically cut costs through a streamlined design without the need for additional loosening prevention measures
- Contact with internal screw occurs gradually from thread top of external screw.
- Axis is raised toward seat surface side (upward) as tightening torque is applied.
- External screw and internal screw contact each other at flat surfaces.
- Repulsive forces act on seat surface and thread surfaces, thereby generating high anti-loosening force.