Fixx Lock Nut
is the most secure self-locking fastening solution for extreme vibration condistions utilized by a unique wedge principle.
- Unmatched locking strength
- Reusable design without effecting performance
- Easy installation – only a wrench is required
- Clamp load is preserved for all applications
- Drastically reduced labor costs associated with re-tightening
- Available in a wide array of materials and coatings7
PRINCIPLE OF ANTI-LOOSENING METHOD
As shown in the illustration on the left, the FIXXLOCK consists of two nuts in which the first nut (Convect nut) has a truncated protrusion arranged off-center on the upper part. The second nut (Concave nut) is the locking nut which is designed with a concentric conical recess for locking the two nuts together. By tightening the concave onto the convex nut, a strong perpendicular load will be applied to the bolt from both sides.
JUNKER VIBRATION TEST
The vibration testing is based on the National Aerospace Standard (NAS 3350) which demonstrates the overwhelming superiority of the locking effect when compared with other products under identical conditions.