is designed by engineers as a pre-assembled fastening system to provide all around efficiency.
All around eciency is provided by the use of pre-assembled fastening systems; fewer part types, lessened assembly costs, and mimimized supplier base are just a few of the many reasons the trend is in pre-fabricated components.
Depending on the application, manufacturers can use dierent materials and take advantage of detachable or permanent captive fastening systems.
- Assembly costs and times are reduced
- Mimimized part diversity
- High level of assembly reliability
- Decreased efforts in assembly
- Eliminate lost parts
- High load capacity
- Integrated tolerance compensation
- Minimized supplier base for effectiveprocurement and decreased logistic costs
- Removal of thread-cutting and self-tappingscrew combinations
- Omission of incorrect product usageand assembly errors
- Effortless disassembly and reassembly
RELIABILITY OF ASSEMBLY
KEBAFIXX is specifically engineered for the screw thread to be completely consumed into the sleeve fitting the mounting component, which ultimately prevents tilting of the screw during the assembly process.
INTEGRATED TOLERANCE COMPENSATION
Production related hole displacement and deformations create serious assembly problems. KEBAFIXX compensates for such tolerances by up to 2 mm, depending on the type. Compensation of up to 3.5 mm is possible with oblong shaped sleeves.
ALLOWANCE OF COMPACT DESIGNS
Compact KEBAFIXX eliminates clearances for the feeding of the fastening elements making it possible to engineer complex designs that are more compact and cost effective.
HIGH LOAD CAPACITY
Optimized dimensioning of KEBAFIXX provides for a high preload force. Tightening on light metals is possible as the large contact surface creates a low surface pressure.